Keep it simple with real STEM learning! Discover amazing engineering wonders through scientific exploration with colorful, engaging tools and hands-on activities and experiments. Introduce and explore all 6 simple machines as you make amazing discoveries, design solutions for real-world problems, and conduct your own investigations.
Kit has been specifically designed to engage and inspire primary grade children in science, technology, engineering and maths lessons to develop enthusiasm from a young age. Colourful set engages primary learners in the understanding of key concepts of physics. A good introduction to problem-solving.
- a lever board,
- wedge, pulley with rope and hook,
- cart with 4 removable wheels,
- Archimedes screw,
- 4 barrel weights, and
- 10 double-sided Activity Cards to build early engineering and problem-solving skills.
- Comprehensive Activity Guide with reproducible materials is also included.
- Largest piece (cart) measures 5″L x 3½”W.
- Grades: Toddler +